Come on down by the River!
Wisconsin Riverside Resort, located on the beautiful Lower
Wisconsin River, has been providing recreation services since 1961 (yes, that's more than 50 years).
- Canoe, Tube and Kayak Trips on the Wisconsin River From 30 Minutes to 4 Days
- RV Sites - Full Hook-Ups - Big Rigs - Groups Welcome
- Tent Camping
- Swimming Pool & Splash Pad
- Bar & Grille - Dine on the Patio on the rivers bank
- Restrooms, Showers & Laundry Facilities
- Playground - Volleyball, Basketball and Shuffleboard
- Campground Store
- Handicap Accessible
- Close to Shopping and Attractions
- Visa and MasterCard Accepted
- Great Fishing
- Meeting Room
- Game Room
2009 Award of Excellence from Trailer Life
Top 300 Rated Privately Owned RV Parks in North America
Woodall's 4W Rating
Looking for the Perfect Gift? We have gift cards!!
Reservations for Camping, Canoes, Tubes & Kayaks Requested
- New in 2012 - Completed phase 2 construction of a 6,000 sf Banquet & Events Facility - The River Room Seats 400
- New in 2011 - Completed phase 1 construction of a 12,000 sf Camp Store/Restaurant/Bar/Game Room with an additional 2,000 square feet covered patio area
- New in 2010 - Riverside RV Sites
- New in 2009 - Swimming Pool & Splash Pad
- New in 2009 - Volleyball Court and 2 Shuffleboard Courts
- New in 2008 - Cabins located on the Wisconsin River
- New in 2007 - Added Kayaks, 29 RV sites, 10 tent sites, playground, toilet/shower/laundry building.