Thank you for considering Wisconsin Riverside Resort, located on the banks of the Wisconsin River, for your upcoming special occasion. At Wisconsin Riverside Resort we take pride in ensuring you have a memorable experience and are here to assist you in any way possible.
The River Room seats up to 400 guests with a stage and roomy dance floor, private bar, video and sound system as well as in-house catering.
Once you have reviewed the information & policies below, please feel free to contact us by phone at 608-588-2826 or email us.
We look forward to assisting you with your special occasion.
Information & Fees
Deposit on Rental Facility
- Receptions: Sunday-Friday - $300 rental fee plus $150 deposit is due at the time of the reservation
- Receptions: Saturday - $700 rental fee plus $350 deposit is due at the time of the reservation – Minimum of 150 guests or $2,500 food unless within 2 months. Please inquire to see if there are openings as smaller groups will be considered.
- For smaller parties $50 - $100 rental fee is due at the time of the reservation. Please inquire for bar and wait staff.
Attendance and Billing
- Guaranteed number of Guests and Final Menu is required twenty-one (21) days in advance. Full payment is due twenty-four (24) hours prior to your event by cash or check. A 18% Service Charge and 5.5% Sales Tax will be added to all totals. Deposit will be applied to final bill. Any other charges incurred during the event must be paid within 24 hours.
- All cakes need to be from a licensed baker.
- We provide one bartender for every 100 guests
Outdoor Ceremony Locations:
- In the event of inclement weather, a decision regarding moving your ceremony location to a function room indoors will be decided by your wedding coordinator
- Outdoor ceremony location must be approved by wedding coordinator.
- Ceremony site chair rental fee of $2.00 per chair
Banquet Agreement - Policies & Procedures
No food and beverages can be carried into Wisconsin Riverside Resort.
Wisconsin Riverside offers a variety of menu items, however if you would like to custom design a menu for your group, please let us know. Menu price list provided to you is subject to change at any time.
- All alcohol served will be dispensed by Wisconsin Riverside Resort Staff only. Special Wines, Champagnes, Liquors and Half Barrels of Beer will be available upon request at least 14 days in advance of event.
- Wisconsin Riverside Resort and its employees reserve the right to request identification from anyone that looks under the age of 30. Any alcoholic beverage given to anyone under the age of 21 by any guest of client will be removed. Any client or guest deemed by the resort to be intoxicated will be refused alcoholic beverages and corrective measures may be taken.
- The undersigned is responsible for the conduct of their invitees and outside contractors. Any and all damages which occur as a result of the undersigned’s guest and/or contractors will be paid by the undersigned. Should damages be discovered after the completion of function, the undersigned agrees to have their credit card charged or submit payment when invoice is mailed to the address on file.
- Wisconsin Riverside Resort would request that all parties be seated and dining by 6:30 pm. Music must be finished by 12:30 am as the banquet hall closes at 1 am.
- Any special requests or need to rent any items, contact Event Coordinator. Please inquire for times to decorate, as this depends on schedule of the hall prior to event. Ladders are available. Items not allowed include: staples, nails, double sided tape (use only clear tapes). Any decorations deemed questionable as for their safety and/or clean-up can be refused by management.
- If you plan to have entertainment at your event please let Event Coordinator know times, layout and any special requests.
- Rectangle and Round tables will be available for your event. It will be up to the client and event coordinator to design the layout in advance. Event will include basic linen table coverings.
- Wisconsin Riverside Resort reserves the right to reduce size of the room with partitions based on group size.
- Please let us know who will be providing the cake and time of delivery, name of florist and the name of photographer. Inform us if you will be bringing special items such as: napkins, nuts, mints. Due to food safety concerns. we will not furnish the party with leftover food.
Wisconsin Riverside Resort has the right to charge a cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or damage done to the banquet facility and property. We will also charge the contracted party for any permanent damage or stolen items from the property of Wisconsin Riverside Resort.
Please inquire about Midnight Sandwiches etc. with Event Coordinator
Audio Visual Equipment
- You are welcome to bring in needed audio visual equipment. A PA System, Sound System, Projector and Screen are available at Wisconsin Riverside Resort.
- If cancellation occurs after the signed contract is received, or within 30 days from the date of the event, Wisconsin Riverside Resort reserves the right to keep the deposit. All cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations due to acts of God rendering the customer unable to meet its obligation shall not be subject to the cancellation fee.
The resort is not responsible for any personal property, and client agrees to hold harmless if lost or damaged. Guests shall indemnify and hold Wisconsin Riverside Resort and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, suits, losses, damages and expenses on account of injury to any party in connection with the function or resulting from damage or destruction of any Wisconsin Riverside Resort property by guests and any attendee of the function on the premises.
"Thank you so much for the great food and great staff. The banquet hall was a perfect fit for what we wanted on our wedding day. We have made many memories there and look forward to many more. We will be recommending this place to everyone." - Serena & Jake, Muscoda, WI
"Thank you for making our wedding reception a complete success. We had so many people comment on the wonderful location and the excellent food. You helped make our wedding day one we will never forget."
-Gabe & Beth, Richland Center, WI
"Just wanted to thank you again for helping to make the reunion a total success. Everyone was very very impressed with your facility. You can be very proud of it."
- Spring Green High School