Come on down by the River!
Wisconsin Riverside Resort, located on the beautiful Lower Wisconsin River, has been providing recreation services since 1961.
- Campground Season: Apr 15 – Oct 30, 2021 (weather depending)
- Accepting reservations one year in advance of the current date, please call or reserve online
- RV Sites – Full Hook-Ups – Big Rigs – Groups Welcome
- Rustic Tent Sites
- Cabins with a river front view
- Seasonal Campground
- Closed for the rental season
- Canoe, Tube and Kayak Trips on the Wisconsin River
- A variety of river trips available. Trips can range from a 30 minute trip to 4 day trip.
- Reservations required on weekends
- Online reservations accepted or call to reserve
- Closed for the season
- Liza’s Lagoon is a 1 Acre Pond that has a gradual slope to 9 feet deep with 2 shallow swimming areas for the little ones.
- This inflatable sports park includes Trampolines, Slides, a Climbing Wall and much more.
- Liza’s Lagoon is open to the Public.
- Pavilion, Restroom Facility and Concession Stand available at the pond.
Riverside Resort is clean, has a great bar and great food! Always something to do! They have a pool with a Kitty pool and now a man made beach area with all kinds of floaty devices . We also love going tubing. Each lot is spaced nicely so you’re not right on top of your neighbor. We go several times a year. We always have a great time!
Beautiful venue for training (or weddings, reunions, etc.) Food is great, view is incredible. Service was fantastic. A huge “Thank you!” to Wisconsin Riverside Resort for donating facilities, lunch, and refreshments to provide Mental Health First Aid for local professionals who work with youth. Way to pay forward to our community!
- Dine while overlooking the Wisconsin River
- Signature drinks and daily specials
- Live weekend entertainment on the river stage
- All major credit cards accepted
- Handicap Accessible
- Serves up to 400 people
- Breathtaking river view
- Great for weddings, family reunions, graduation parties, holiday parties, company events and more
Set on the Wisconsin River, this casual resort is 2 miles from the Spring Green Golf Course, 4 miles from the Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor Center and 10 miles from the House on the Rock.
RV and tent camping, rustic cabins, swim pool & splash pad, canoe, tube and kayak trips on the Wisconsin River, Liza’s Lagoon – a swimming pond complete with slide, trampoline, and other fun inflatables.
Enjoy your favorite drink and frequent entertainment on our patio while watching the river go by. The beautiful restaurant and bar serves up some awesome drinks and great eats. Join us for daily lunch specials, salad bar and many drink specials during the week. Check out the 3,000 gallon fish tank filled with local fish.
Host an event at our large banquet hall that overlooks the Wisconsin River and creates the perfect backdrop for your wedding or special event.