Come on down by the River!
Wisconsin Riverside Resort, located on the beautiful Lower
Wisconsin River, has been providing recreation services since 1961 (yes, that's more than 50 years).
Restaurant and Banquet Facility is Open Year Around!
Closed on Sundays in December & January.
Bar & Restaurant
- Dine on the patio that overlooks the Wisconsin River
- 3,000 gallon fish tank
- Signature drinks and daily specials
- Live weekend entertainment on the river stage
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover Cards Accepted
- Handicap Accessible
- Campground Season: April 1 - October 27, 2019
- Accepting reservations one year in advance of the current date, please call.
- Online reservations accepted (Beginning January - October 1st)
- RV Sites - Full Hook-Ups - Big Rigs - Groups Welcome
- Riverside RV Sites that overlook the Wisconsin River
- Rustic Tent Sites
- Cabins with a river front view
- Seasonal Campground
- Restrooms, Showers ($1 for 6 minutes) & Laundry Facilities
- Canoe, Tube and Kayak Trips on the Wisconsin River
- Rental Season: May 1 - September 13
- A variety of river trips available. Trips can range from a 30 minute trip to 4 day trip.
- Reservations requested
- Online reservations accepted (Beginning January 1st - September 8th)
Things To Do
- Liza's Lagoon- Swim Pond with Inflatable Sports Park - fees apply
- Swimming Pool & Splash Pad (campers only and handicap accessible)
- Sinker's 18 Hole Mini Golf
- Playground - Volleyball, Basketball, Horseshoes and Shuffleboard (campers only)
- River Rentals
- Great Fishing
- Close to Local Shopping and Attractions
Gift Shop/Camp Store
- Gift Cards Available
- Hunting & Game Licenses available to purchase
- Firewood for sale
- Fishing Bait
- Snacks and Beverages
- RV Parts and Camping Equipment
- Logo Items and Apparel
- Beach Toys and Flotation devices
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover Accepted
The River Room
- Banquet Facility
- Serves up to 400 people
- Breathtaking river view
- Great for weddings, family reunions, graduation parties, holiday parties, company events and more
2018 Selected as One of the Best Hotels and Resorts for Families in Wisconsin by Best of AmericanTowns 2015 Top Rated Park from RV Travel Guide & Savings Guide
2014 Top Rated Park from RV Travel Guide & Campground Directory
2013 Top Rated Park from RV Travel Guide & Campground Directory
2012 Award of Excellence from Trailer Life
2009 Award of Excellence from Trailer Life
Top 300 Rated privately Owned RV Parks in North America
Woodall's 4W Rating
- New in 2019 - 14 New Single Person Kayaks and a new inflatable water volleyball court for Liza's Lagoon
- New in 2018 - More water inflatables for Liza's Lagoon and a new sand volleyball court
- New in 2017 - 1 acre Swim Pond with Inflatable Sports Park "Liza's Lagoon"
- New in 2017 - 35 New RV Sites
- New in 2016 - 18 Hole Mini Golf "Sinker's"
- New in 2015 - 15 New Single Person Kayaks
- New in 2015 - Cottage: 1,400 Square Foot 2 Bedroom, 1 Full Bath, Full Kitchen, Fireplace, Maximum 8 People
- New in 2012 - Completed phase 2 construction of a 6,000 sf Banquet & Events Facility - The River Room Seats 400
- New in 2011 - Completed phase 1 construction of a 12,000 sf Camp Store/Restaurant/Bar/Game Room with an additional 2,000 square feet covered patio area
- New in 2010 - Riverside RV Sites
- New in 2009 - Swimming Pool & Splash Pad
- New in 2009 - Volleyball Court and 2 Shuffleboard Courts
- New in 2008 - Cabins located on the Wisconsin River
- New in 2007 - 29 RV sites, 10 tent sites, playground, toilet/shower/laundry building.
Current Weather in Spring Green, WI:
The Weather Network