Camping as it should be
Your camping season won’t be complete without a stay at the Wisconsin Riverside Resort.
Book your stay today and beat the rush!
2022 Camping Season
April 15-October 15 (weather permitting), –Pool closed for the remainder of the 2022 season.
To make reservations for 2022 please call 608-588-2826 ext. 1 or book online.
2023 Reservations: Please call 608-588-2826 ext. 1. Online booking available after January 1st.
Camping Reservation Policy
Deposit Policy: Charge for full reservation per site at the time of the reservation. Non-refundable within 7 days of reservation.
Prior to 7 days the customer can cancel with the following fees: Tent: $20 fee, RV: $30 fee, Park Model $50 fee and Cabin: $50 fee.
Helpful tips and information regarding our campground:
- Reservations strongly suggested on weekends!
- The cottage is not available to rent.
- If you would like a site closer to the pool or swim pond, but you have a tent, you will just need to reserve an RV Site. It is Ok with us!
- All full hook-up RV Sites have water, sewer & electric (20, 30 & 50 amp)
- Big Rig Friendly Sites
- All RV sites include a concrete patio pad, fire pit & a picnic table
- Current campers can make reservations 1 year in advance for the same site and same date/weekend of the following year. Your site will open up to the public at noon on your check-out date. We encourage campers to reserve for next year any time after check-in. If you want to reserve for next year, but you would like a different site, please inquire with our staff and they will let you know when that site becomes available.
Rules and Regulations:
One camping unit per site
Two vehicles allowed per site. Gate barcodes will be provided upon check-in for access at our main entrance.
- Quiet Hours: 11 pm – 8 am
- Wristbands must be worn to access the swim pool, free mini golf and discount to Liza’s Lagoon
- No glass bottles allowed in the campground, pavilion, on the patio or in the pool area
- Clean up your site before you leave. Dumpsters are available for your use
- No pets in cabins or park model
- Respect your neighbors. Treat your neighbors like you would like to be treated
- 2 adults and 4 children 18 & under or up to 4 adults
- Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license/ID to make a reservation and camp
- Children must be at their site or with parents after 11:00 pm. Children under 14 must not be left alone in the campground at any time
- No bikes, roller blades, skate boards, golf carts etc. on sidewalks, patios and under pavilions
- No fireworks
- No off-road vehicles including ATV’s, go-carts and mini bikes. Electric and gas golf carts are allowed with proof of insurance.
- GOLF CARTS: Golf carts are allowed and to only be used in the campground from 8:00 am-11:00 pm. Golf carts must be insured. No person may operate a golf cart unless that person has a valid driver’s license issued by Wisconsin or, by a State licensing authority recognized by Wisconsin.
- All pets that are brought into the campground must be fully vaccinated. Pets are not allowed in any of our buildings, restrooms, on the patio or pavilions.
- 6 person maximum
- For Pop-ups, RVs, Travel Trailers & More
- Riverside, Back-Ins & Pull Thru
- 6 person maximum
- Electric & Non-Electric sites available
- Picnic Table & Campfire Ring
- Sleeps 5-6
- Toilet, Fridge, Microwave, Sink, TV
- A/C, Heat, Fire Pit, Picnic Table & Grill
- Water, Sewer & Electric
- Sites include: picnic table, campfire ring & concrete patio.
- Season: April 15-October 15
|2 Restroom/Shower/Laundry Facilities||Bait & Fishing Supplies|
|Swim Pool & Splash Pad||Game License Sales|
|Fishing||Sinker’s 18 Hole Mini Golf|
|Bar & Restaurant||Liza’s Lagoon|
|Gift/Convenience Store||Canoe, Kayak and Tube Rentals|
Click image below to view as a PDF.