Camping as it should be
Your camping season won’t be complete without a stay at the Wisconsin Riverside Resort.
Book your stay today and beat the rush!
2023 CAMPING SEASON: April 15th to October 15th (weather permitting)
2024 Reservations: Available by calling 608-588-2826 ext. 1. 2024 online bookings available starting January 1st.
Camping Reservation Policy
Deposit Policy: Charge for full reservation per site at the time of the reservation. Non-refundable within 7 days of reservation.
Prior to 7 days the customer can cancel with the following fees: Tent: $20 fee, RV: $30 fee, Park Model $50 fee and Cabin: $50 fee.
Helpful tips and information regarding our campground:
- Reservations strongly suggested on weekends!
- The cottage is not available to rent.
- If you would like a site closer to the pool or swim pond, but you have a tent, you will just need to reserve an RV Site. It is Ok with us!
- All full hook-up RV Sites have water, sewer & electric (20, 30 & 50 amp)
- Big Rig Friendly Sites
- All RV sites include a concrete patio pad, fire pit & a picnic table
- Current campers can make reservations 1 year in advance for the same site and same date/weekend of the following year. Your site will open up to the public at noon on your check-out date. We encourage campers to reserve for next year any time after check-in. If you want to reserve for next year, but you would like a different site, please inquire with our staff and they will let you know when that site becomes available.
Rules and Regulations:
- Quiet Hours: 10 pm – 8 am
- One camping unit per site
Two vehicles allowed per site. Gate barcodes will be provided upon check-in for access at our main entrance.
- Wristbands must be worn to access the swim pool, free mini golf, shuffle board, pickle ball court, boat landing and to receive a discount at Liza’s Lagoon
- No glass bottles allowed in the campground, pavilion, Liza’s Lagoon, on the patio or in the pool area
- Clean up your site before you leave. Dumpsters are available for your use. No at site trash pick-up.
- Respect your neighbors. Treat your neighbors like you would like to be treated
- 2 adults and 4 children 18 & under or up to 4 adults
- Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license/ID to make a reservation and camp
- Children must be at their site or with parents after 10:00 pm. Children under 14 must not be left alone in the campground at any time
- No bikes, roller blades, skate boards, golf carts etc. on sidewalks, patios, basketball court, shuffle board court, pickle ball court and under pavilion
- No fireworks
- No off-road vehicles including ATV’s, go-carts and mini bikes. Electric and gas golf carts are allowed with proof of insurance.
- GOLF CARTS: Golf carts are allowed and to only be used in the campground from 8:00 am-10:00 pm. Golf carts must be insured. No person may operate a golf cart unless that person has a valid driver’s license issued by Wisconsin or, by a State licensing authority recognized by Wisconsin.
- All pets that are brought into the campground must be fully vaccinated. Pets are NOT allowed in any of our buildings, restrooms, swing pool, bar, restaurant, on the patio, Liza’s Lagoon or pavilions.
- 6 person maximum
- For Pop-ups, RVs, Travel Trailers & More
- Riverside, Back-Ins & Pull Thru
- 6 person maximum
- Electric & Non-Electric sites available
- Picnic Table & Campfire Ring
- Sleeps 5-6
- Toilet, Fridge, Microwave, Sink, TV
- A/C, Heat, Fire Pit, Picnic Table & Grille
- No pets
- Water, Sewer & Electric
- Sites include: picnic table, campfire ring & concrete patio.
- Season: April 15-October 15
|2 Restroom/Shower/Laundry Facilities||Bait & Fishing Supplies|
|Swim Pool & Splash Pad||Pickle Ball Court|
|Fishing||Sinker’s 18 Hole Mini Golf|
|Bar & Restaurant||Liza’s Lagoon|
Canoe, Kayak and Tube Rentals
Click image below to view as a PDF.