Camping - Cabins
Enjoy a stay at Wisconsin Riverside Resort in one of our fully furnished cabins.
Reservations for the 2020 Camping Season
Camping Season: April 1 – November 1 (weather permitting)
Book online, call 608-588-2826 or stop in The Camp Store.
We look forward to assisting you with your camping reservations.
Camping Reservation Policy
Deposit Policy: Charge for full reservation per site at the time of the reservation. Non-refundable within 7 days of reservation.
Prior to 7 days the customer can cancel with a $50 fee for Cabin reservations.
Helpful tips and information regarding our campground:
- Reservations required for cabins.
- The cottage is not available for the 2020 season.
- Can make reservations 1 year in advance from current date.
- Check-In: 3 pm
- Check-Out: 12 pm
Interior of cabins: 16 x 24 – with porch 16 x 29.
Deck overlooks the river!
- Toilet, Fridge, Microwave, Sink, TV, A/C, Heat, Fire Pit, Picnic Table and Charcoal Grill
- Sleeps 5-6 (Contains 1 full size futon and bunks beds with a full on top and queen on bottom)
- Maximum 6 people per cabin, 4 adults maximum per cabin
Please bring your own bedding, blankets, pillows, utensils and plates.
*Sorry, not pets in or around cabins. No smoking and no tents.
Pricing – 2 Night Minimum on Weekends!
|Apr 1 – May 17||May 18 – Sep 7||Sep 8 – Nov 1|
|Weekend (2 night min)||$135 per night||$155 per night||$135 per night|
|Holiday (3 night min)||NA||$175 per night||NA|
Click image below to view as a PDF.
Rules and Regulations
- Quiet Hours: 11 pm – 8 am
- Wristbands must be worn to access the swim pool
- No outside music after 10 pm
- No bikes, roller blades, skate boards, golf carts etc. on sidewalks, patios and under pavilions
- No glass bottles allowed in the campground, pavilion, on the patio or in the pool area
- Clean up your site before you leave. Dumpsters and recycle center is available for your use
- No fireworks
- No pets in cabins
- Respect your neighbors. Don’t walk through neighboring campsites and keep voices and music levels respectful
- Treat your neighbors like you would like to be treated
- No off-road vehicles including ATV’s, go-carts and mini bikes. Electric and gas golf carts are allowed with proof of insurance
- 2 Restroom/Shower/Laundry Facilities
- Swim Pool & Splash Pad
- Bar & Restaurant
- Gift/Convenience Store
- Bait & Fishing Supplies
- Game License Sales
- Sinker’s 18 Hole Mini Golf
- Liza’s Lagoon
- Canoe, Kayak and Tube Rentals