Camping - Cabins
Enjoy a stay at Wisconsin Riverside Resort in one of our fully furnished cabins.
2021 Camping Reservations
Season: April 15-October 30 (weather permitting)
To make reservations for 2022 please call 608-588-2826 ext. 1
2022 online camping reservations start January 3rd. We look forward to assisting you with your camping reservations.
Camping Reservation Policy
Deposit Policy: Charge for full reservation per site at the time of the reservation. Non-refundable within 7 days of reservation.
Prior to 7 days the customer can cancel with a $50 fee for Cabin reservations.
Helpful tips and information regarding our campground:
- Reservations required for cabins.
- The cottage is not available for the 2021 season.
- Current campers can make reservations 1 year in advance for the same site and same date/weekend of the following year. Your site will open up to the public at noon on your check-out date. We encourage campers to reserve for next year any time after check-in. If you want to reserve for next year, but you would like a different site, please inquire with our staff and they will let you know when that site becomes available.
- Check-In: 2 pm
- Check-Out: 10 am
Interior of cabins: 16 x 24 – with porch 16 x 29.
Deck overlooks the river!
- Toilet, Fridge, Microwave, Sink, TV, A/C, Heat, Fire Pit, Picnic Table and Charcoal Grill
- Sleeps 5-6 (Contains 1 full size futon and bunks beds with a full on top and queen on bottom)
- Maximum 6 people per cabin, 4 adults maximum per cabin
Please bring your own bedding, blankets, pillows, towels, utensils and plates.
*Sorry, not pets in or around cabins. No smoking and no tents.
Pricing – 2 Night Minimum on Weekends!
|Apr 1 – May 22||May 23 – Sept 5||Sept 6 – Nov 1|
|Weekday||$97 per night||$127 per night||$97 per night|
|Weekend (2 night min)||$137 per night||$157 per night||$137 per night|
|Holiday (3 night min)||NA||$177 per night||NA|
Click image below to view as a PDF.
Rules and Regulations
- Quiet Hours: 11 pm – 8 am
Two vehicles allowed per site. Gate barcodes will be provided upon check-in for access at our main entrance.
- Wristbands must be worn to access the swim pool, free mini golf and discount to Liza’s Lagoon
- No glass bottles allowed in the campground, pavilion, on the patio or in the pool area
- Clean up your site before you leave. Dumpsters are available for your use
- No pets in cabins
- Respect your neighbors. Treat your neighbors like you would like to be treated
- 2 adults and 4 children 18 & under or up to 4 adults
- Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license/ID to make a reservation and camp
- Children must be at their site or with parents after 11:00 pm. Children under 14 must not be left alone in the campground at any time
- No bikes, roller blades, skate boards, golf carts etc. on sidewalks, patios and under pavilions
- No fireworks
- No off-road vehicles including ATV’s, go-carts and mini bikes. Electric and gas golf carts are allowed with proof of insurance.
- GOLF CARTS: Golf carts are allowed and to only be used in the campground from 8:00 am-11:00 pm. Golf carts must be insured. No person may operate a golf cart unless that person has a valid driver’s license issued by Wisconsin or, by a State licensing authority recognized by Wisconsin.
- 2 Restroom/Shower/Laundry Facilities
- Swim Pool & Splash Pad
- Bar & Restaurant
- Gift/Convenience Store
- Bait & Fishing Supplies
- Game License Sales
- Sinker’s 18 Hole Mini Golf
- Liza’s Lagoon
- Canoe, Kayak and Tube Rentals