Although we know your pet is an important part of your family, recent concerns have emerged that we want you to be aware of before bringing your pet camping.
- No pets are allowed in cabins due to problems with allergies and related cleaning problems. They are also prohibited in restrooms, office and bar & grille.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Pets must never be left unattended at the campsite.
- No barking dogs allowed anytime.
- All pet waste must be cleaned up immediately.
- Dogs are in a strange place, and you never know when a child might innocently wander into your campsite and surprise the dog. No one wants their camping experience ruined by a tragic accident resulting in personal liability lawsuits due to an unfortunate event.
- As for the other varieties of animals (pigs, cats, monkeys, rabbits, birds, snakes, etc.) the same rules apply. If they are not used to being around people and children running around the campsites, they are better off at home, with a friend or at a kennel.