Camping - RV
RV Full Hook-Up Camping
2022 Camping Season
Season: April 15-October 15 (weather permitting)
To make reservations for 2022 please call 608-588-2826 ext. 1 or book online.
Camping Reservation Policy
Deposit Policy: Charge for full reservation per site at the time of the reservation. Non-refundable within 7 days of reservation.
Prior to 7 days the customer can cancel with a $30 fee for RV reservations.
Helpful tips and information regarding our campground:
- Reservations strongly suggested for weekends.
- Current campers can make reservations 1 year in advance for the same site and same date/weekend of the following year. Your site will open up to the public at noon on your check-out date. We encourage campers to reserve for next year any time after check-in. If you want to reserve for next year, but you would like a different site, please inquire with our staff and they will let you know when that site becomes available.
- Check-In: 1 pm
- Check-Out: 12 pm
Pricing and Policies
Standard RV full hook-up site price is based on 2 adults & 4 children under the age of 18 or 4 adults. Each additional person will be charged $10 per person, per night with a maximum of 6 people per site as required by state law. We allow no more than 4 adults per RV site. Standard site includes 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles.
We must know the number of people who are camping.
All pop-ups, RVs, travel trailers, etc. must reserve on an RV site. **No Exceptions!**
5″Big Rig” Camping – Groups Welcome
|Apr 1 – May 22||May 23 – Sept 5||Sept 6 – Nov 1|
|Weekday||$47 per night||$52 per night||$47 per night|
|Weekend (2 night min)||$52 per night||$67 per night||$52 per night|
|Holiday (3 night min)||NA||$77 per night||NA|
Riverside RV Sites
|Apr 1 – May 22||May 23 – Sept 5||Sept 6- Nov 1|
|Weekday||$52 per night||$62 per night||$52 per night|
|Weekend (2 night min)||$59 per night||$77 per night||$59 per night|
|Holiday (3 night min)||NA||$82 per night||NA|
Click image below to view as a PDF.
Rules and Regulations
- Quiet Hours: 11 pm – 8 am
- One camping unit per site
Two vehicles allowed per site. Gate barcodes will be provided upon check-in for access at our main entrance.
- Wristbands must be worn to access the swim pool, free mini golf and discount to Liza’s Lagoon
- No glass bottles allowed in the campground, pavilion, on the patio or in the pool area
- Clean up your site before you leave. Dumpsters are available for your use
- Respect your neighbors. Treat your neighbors like you would like to be treated
- 2 adults and 4 children 18 & under or up to 4 adults
- Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license/ID to make a reservation and camp
- Children must be at their site or with parents after 11:00 pm. Children under 14 must not be left alone in the campground at any time
- No bikes, roller blades, skate boards, golf carts etc. on sidewalks, patios and under pavilion
- No fireworks
- No off-road vehicles including ATV’s, go-carts and mini bikes. Electric and gas golf carts are allowed with proof of insurance.
- GOLF CARTS: Golf carts are allowed and to only be used in the campground from 8:00 am-11:00 pm. Golf carts must be insured. No person may operate a golf cart unless that person has a valid driver’s license issued by Wisconsin or, by a State licensing authority recognized by Wisconsin.
- All pets that are brought into the campground must be fully vaccinated. Pets are not allowed in any of our buildings, restrooms, on the patio or pavilions.
- 2 Restroom/Shower/Laundry Facilities
- Swim Pool & Splash Pad
- Bar & Restaurant
- Gift/Convenience Store
- Bait & Fishing Supplies
- Game License Sales
- Sinker’s 18 Hole Mini Golf
- Liza’s Lagoon
- Canoe, Kayak and Tube Rentals