Camping - RV
RV Full Hook-Up Camping
2021 Camping Season Closed
Season: April 15-October 30 (weather permitting)
To make reservations for 2022 please call 608-588-2826 ext. 1
2022 online camping reservations temporarily not working. We will update when online booking is back up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience. We look forward to assisting you with your camping reservations.
Camping Reservation Policy
Deposit Policy: Charge for full reservation per site at the time of the reservation. Non-refundable within 7 days of reservation.
Prior to 7 days the customer can cancel with a $30 fee for RV reservations.
Helpful tips and information regarding our campground:
- Reservations strongly suggested for weekends.
- Current campers can make reservations 1 year in advance for the same site and same date/weekend of the following year. Your site will open up to the public at noon on your check-out date. We encourage campers to reserve for next year any time after check-in. If you want to reserve for next year, but you would like a different site, please inquire with our staff and they will let you know when that site becomes available.
- Check-In: 1 pm
- Check-Out: 12 pm
Pricing and Policies
Standard RV full hook-up site price is based on 2 adults & 4 children under the age of 18 or 4 adults. Each additional person will be charged $10 per person, per night with a maximum of 6 people per site as required by state law. We allow no more than 4 adults per RV site. Standard site includes 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles.
We must know the number of people who are camping.
All pop-ups, RVs, travel trailers, etc. must reserve on an RV site. **No Exceptions!**
5″Big Rig” Camping – Groups Welcome
|Apr 1 – May 22||May 23 – Sept 5||Sept 6 – Nov 1|
|Weekday||$47 per night||$52 per night||$47 per night|
|Weekend (2 night min)||$52 per night||$67 per night||$52 per night|
|Holiday (3 night min)||NA||$77 per night||NA|
Riverside RV Sites
|Apr 1 – May 22||May 23 – Sept 5||Sept 6- Nov 1|
|Weekday||$52 per night||$62 per night||$52 per night|
|Weekend (2 night min)||$59 per night||$77 per night||$59 per night|
|Holiday (3 night min)||NA||$82 per night||NA|
Click image below to view as a PDF.
Rules and Regulations
- Quiet Hours: 11 pm – 8 am
- One camping unit per site
Two vehicles allowed per site. Gate barcodes will be provided upon check-in for access at our main entrance.
- Wristbands must be worn to access the swim pool, free mini golf and discount to Liza’s Lagoon
- No glass bottles allowed in the campground, pavilion, on the patio or in the pool area
- Clean up your site before you leave. Dumpsters are available for your use
- Respect your neighbors. Treat your neighbors like you would like to be treated
- 2 adults and 4 children 18 & under or up to 4 adults
- Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license/ID to make a reservation and camp
- Children must be at their site or with parents after 11:00 pm. Children under 14 must not be left alone in the campground at any time
- No bikes, roller blades, skate boards, golf carts etc. on sidewalks, patios and under pavilion
- No fireworks
- No off-road vehicles including ATV’s, go-carts and mini bikes. Electric and gas golf carts are allowed with proof of insurance.
- GOLF CARTS: Golf carts are allowed and to only be used in the campground from 8:00 am-11:00 pm. Golf carts must be insured. No person may operate a golf cart unless that person has a valid driver’s license issued by Wisconsin or, by a State licensing authority recognized by Wisconsin.
- All pets that are brought into the campground must be fully vaccinated. Pets are not allowed in any of our buildings, restrooms, on the patio or pavilions.
- 2 Restroom/Shower/Laundry Facilities
- Swim Pool & Splash Pad
- Bar & Restaurant
- Gift/Convenience Store
- Bait & Fishing Supplies
- Game License Sales
- Sinker’s 18 Hole Mini Golf
- Liza’s Lagoon
- Canoe, Kayak and Tube Rentals