Camping - Tents
Enjoy the beautiful nature of Wisconsin Riverside Resort at one of our tent sites.
2023 CAMPING SEASON: April 15 – October 15 (weather permitting)
2024 Reservations: Available by calling 608-588-2826 ext. 1. 2024 online bookings available starting January 1st.
Camping Reservation Policy
Deposit Policy: Charge for full reservation per site at the time of the reservation. Non-refundable within 7 days of reservation.
Prior to 7 days the customer can cancel with a $20 fee for Tent reservations.
Helpful tips and information regarding our campground:
- Reservations strong suggested for weekends.
- Current campers can make reservations 1 year in advance for the same site and same date/weekend of the following year. Your site will open up to the public at noon on your check-out date. We encourage campers to reserve for next year any time after check-in. If you want to reserve for next year, but you would like a different site, please inquire with our staff and they will let you know when that site becomes available.
- Check-In: 1 pm
- Check-Out: 12 pm
Pricing and Policies
Children under 5 years old camp for free.
All tent sites are now 6 person maximum. 2 vehicles allowed per site. We must know the number of people who are camping when the reservation is made. If you have more than 6 people, please reserve another site for every 6!
Pop-ups, RVs, travel trailers, etc., must stay on an RV site. **No Exceptions!**
6 person maximum on all tent sites!
|Apr 15 – May 21||May 22 – Sept 4||Sept 5 – Oct 15|
|Weekday||$42 per night||$47 per night||$42 per night|
|Weekend (2 night min)||$47 per night||$60 per night||$47 per night|
|Holiday (3 night min)||NA||$67 per night||NA|
Click image below to view as a PDF.
Rules and Regulations
- Quiet Hours: 10 pm – 8 am
- One camping unit per site
Two vehicles allowed per site. Gate barcodes will be provided upon check-in for access at our main entrance.
- Wristbands must be worn to access the swim pool, free mini golf, shuffle board, pickle ball court, boat landing and to receive a discount at Liza’s Lagoon
- No glass bottles allowed in the campground, pavilion, Liza’s Lagoon, on the patio or in the pool area
- Clean up your site before you leave. Dumpsters are available for your use. No at site trash pick-up.
- Respect your neighbors. Treat your neighbors like you would like to be treated
- 2 adults and 4 children 18 & under or up to 4 adults
- Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license/ID to make a reservation and camp
- Children must be at their site or with parents after 10:00 pm. Children under 14 must not be left alone in the campground at any time
- No bikes, roller blades, skate boards, golf carts etc. on sidewalks, patios, basketball court, shuffle board court, pickle ball court and under pavilion
- No fireworks
- No off-road vehicles including ATV’s, go-carts and mini bikes. Electric and gas golf carts are allowed with proof of insurance.
- Pets are NOT allowed in any of our buildings, restrooms, swing pool, bar, restaurant, on the patio, Liza’s Lagoon or pavilions.
- GOLF CARTS: Golf carts are allowed and to only be used in the campground from 8:00 am-10:00 pm. Golf carts must be insured. No person may operate a golf cart unless that person has a valid driver’s license issued by Wisconsin or, by a State licensing authority recognized by Wisconsin.
- All pets that are brought into the campground must be fully vaccinated. Pets are not allowed in any of our buildings, restrooms, on the patio, Liza’s Lagoon or pavilions.
- 2 Restroom/Shower/Laundry Facilities
- Swim Pool & Splash Pad
- Bar & Restaurant
- Gift/Convenience Store
- Bait & Fishing Supplies
- Pickle Ball Court
- Sinker’s 18 Hole Mini Golf
- Liza’s Lagoon
- Canoe, Kayak and Tube Rentals
- WiFi: Our access is very limited. There is WiFi available in the main lodge/near the camp store. There is very limited access to WiFi throughout the park. Our WiFi service is for basic web surfing. Videos, gaming, streaming, TV streaming, zoom meetings, remote work access and other web-based actions like this won’t be successful on our network. Our WiFi is not guaranteed, and the connection is very limited due to the large trees in the park, the volume of customers on the network and being in such a rural area.