Camping - Tents
Enjoy the beautiful nature of Wisconsin Riverside Resort at one of our tent sites.
2021 Camping Reservations
For 2021 reservations please call 608-588-2826 or reserve online.
We look forward to assisting you with your camping reservations.
Camping Reservation Policy
Deposit Policy: Charge for full reservation per site at the time of the reservation. Non-refundable within 7 days of reservation.
Prior to 7 days the customer can cancel with a $20 fee for Tent reservations.
Helpful tips and information regarding our campground:
- Reservations strong suggested for weekends.
- Current campers can make reservations 1 year in advance for the same site and same date/weekend of the following year. Your site will open up to the public at noon on your check-out date. We encourage campers to reserve for next year any time after check-in. If you want to reserve for next year, but you would like a different site, please inquire with our staff and they will let you know when that site becomes available.
- Check-In: 1 pm
- Check-Out: 12 pm
Pricing and Policies
Children under 5 years old camp for free.
All tent sites are now 6 person maximum. 2 vehicles allowed per site. Extra $3 per additional vehicle. We must know the number of people who are camping when the reservation is made. If you have more than 6 people, please reserve another site for every 6!
Pop-ups, RVs, travel trailers, etc., must stay on an RV site. **No Exceptions!**
6 person maximum on all tent sites!
|Apr 1 – May 17||May 18 – Sep 7||Sep 8 – Nov 1|
|Weekday||$40 per night||$45 per night||$40 per night|
|Weekend (2 night min)||$45 per night||$58 per night||$45 per night|
|Holiday (3 night min)||NA||$65 per night||NA|
Click image below to view as a PDF.
Rules and Regulations
- Quiet Hours: 11 pm – 8 am
- Wristbands must be worn to access the swim pool, free mini golf and discount to Liza’s Lagoon
- No glass bottles allowed in the campground, pavilion, on the patio or in the pool area
- Clean up your site before you leave. Dumpsters are available for your use
- Respect your neighbors. Treat your neighbors like you would like to be treated
- 2 adults and 4 children 18 & under or up to 4 adults
- Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license/ID to make a reservation and camp
- Children must be at their site or with parents after 11:00 pm. Children under 14 must not be left alone in the campground at any time
- No bikes, roller blades, skate boards, golf carts etc. on sidewalks, patios and under pavilions
- No fireworks
- No off-road vehicles including ATV’s, go-carts and mini bikes. Electric and gas golf carts are allowed with proof of insurance.
- All pets that are brought into the campground must be fully vaccinated. Pets are not allowed in any of our buildings, restrooms, on the patio or pavilions.
- 2 Restroom/Shower/Laundry Facilities
- Swim Pool & Splash Pad
- Bar & Restaurant
- Gift/Convenience Store
- Bait & Fishing Supplies
- Game License Sales
- Sinker’s 18 Hole Mini Golf
- Liza’s Lagoon
- Canoe, Kayak and Tube Rentals