*Closed for the Season*
- Built in 2017
- Liza's Lagoon is a 1 Acre Pond that has a gradual slope to 9 feet deep with 2 shallow swimming areas for the little ones.
- This inflatable sports park includes Trampolines, Slides, a Climbing Wall and much more.
- Liza’s Lagoon is open to the Public.
- This attraction requires a fee to enter. You have the option to pay at the rental office or at the pond entrance.
- Pavilion, Restroom Facility and Concession Stand available at the pond.
Public Guest Fees:
Day Pass: $10 per person
Weekend Pass: $26 per person (Friday – Saturday – Sunday)
Season Pass: $110 per person (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
5 & Under and 65+ are FREE
Registered Campground Guest Fees:
Day Pass: $8 per person
Weekend Pass: $20 per person (Friday – Saturday – Sunday)
Season Pass: $80 per person (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
5 & Under and 65+ are FREE
Liza's Lagoon Rules:
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- Children 12 & Under must have a paid parent/guardian present at all times
- Children 13 – 16 must have waiver signed by parent/guardian, but parent does not need to be present
- No Glass Bottles or Containers
- No Pets
- No Grills
- Chairs/Umbrellas on the Beach ONLY – not in the water as it has a liner
- No Diving Off Inflatables
- No Sharp Objects in Pond
- Can Bring in Own Chairs, Floatation Devices
- Life Jackets of all sizes available & suggested
- No flotation devices on top of any inflatable structures
- Please clean your area before leaving
*Closed for the 2018 Season*
Season: Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day
Operating Hours: 11am – 7pm daily (weather permitting)
$1.00 off pizza/pasta buffet on Wednesdays when you are wearing your Liza's Lagoon admittance wristband from that day.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions!
Is there a lifeguard on duty?
No, there is no lifeguard on duty. Liza's Lagoon is swim at your own risk. Children that are 12 and under will need a paid adult with them in order to swim in the pond. Children that are 13-16 must have a parent/guardian sign the waiver. Have fun, and be safe!
Are coolers and carry-ins allowed?
Yes! Pack a cooler and snacks for a fun day at the Lagoon. Reminder no glass allowed so be sure to double check your coolers. We do have a concession stand with snacks, ice cream and beverages to purchase as well.
Is my dog allowed to enter Liza's Lagoon?
No, no pets are allowed in Liza's Lagoon.
Are life jackets available?
We have a variety of life jackets for our customers to use. Sizes range from you youth sizes to adult 3XL. We suggest that all customers use some sort of flotation device.
Can I bring my own inflatables?
Yes, you can bring your own inflatables. However, we do not allow inflatables on our inflatable structures. We have inflatables that can be purchased in the camp store and in the Liza's concession stand.